NoCo Inspire K12 Collaborative is connecting today’s businesses with tomorrow’s talent.
BUSINESS & COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Xello connects organizations directly with students to:
- Offer career coaching and expertise
- Recruit for work-based learning opportunities such as job shadows, industry tours, internships, apprenticeships and more
- Communicate your current and future hiring needs
XELLO IS YOUR KEY TO
- Workforce development
- Diversify your talent pool
- Increase brand recognition
- Support our local community
- Connect with 13,000+ high school students and educators in NoCo
Xello is a software tool that empowers students to:
- Explore careers and colleges in a meaningful, personalized way
- Connect with local businesses and organizations
- Build valuable workplace readiness skills
Have questions about working with NoCo Xello? Need to update your company profile and opportunties?
Reach out to our NoCo Inspire K12 collaborators for support!
Regional K12 Business Liaison- Stefanie Merrell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 970-443-0969
Colorado Early Colleges FC- Tierney Lain | email@example.com | 970-377-0044
Estes Park School District- Monica Sims | firstname.lastname@example.org | 970-586-5321
Poudre School District- Nick Peterson | email@example.com | 970-556-5218
Thompson School District- Susan Scott | firstname.lastname@example.org | 970-541-1232