Registered apprenticeship is an industry-vetted, employer-driven training model that combines paid, on-the-job learning with related instruction.
Apprenticeships Benefit Employers of All Sizes
- Increased employee retention as apprentices complete a Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Creates a stable and reliable talent pipeline of qualified workers
- Builds a learning culture and provides leadership opportunities to current employees
- Enhances the skills of existing workers through apprenticeship participation and creates a plan for employee succession
- Creates a safer workplace due to the program’s focus on safety training
- Attracts a wider and more diverse talent pool than traditional HR practices
- Gives you access to federal and state recruitment tools to market your program to diverse audiences
Choose a link below to learn more about Registered Apprenticeship Programs to determine if they may be a good solution for you.