This event is for regional businesses who intend to hire 12th grade students and/or ACE students in roles meant to last longer than a seasonal/summer job. We have limited tabling capacity, so slots will fill on a first-come, first-served basis.
Date: Wednesday, 4/10/24
Location: Foothills Mall (Enter on the north entrance by H&M)
Cost: Free! (Donations/sponsorships are encouraged to offset material and lunch costs.)
Point of Contact: Nick Peterson (email@example.com)
- 8:30am-9:30am – Arrive & Set Up (Use North entry of Foothills Mall)
- 9:30am-12:30pm – Senior Hiring Fair (12 grade PSD students)
- 12:30pm-1:30pm – Lunch, Informational Presentation, and Transition to ACE Reverse Hiring Fair
- 1:30pm-3:00pm – ACE Reverse Hiring Fair (Students are set up at tables and businesses circulate)
- 3:00pm-4:00pm – Take Down and Follow Up (as needed)
A detailed schedule, FAQs, and any additional information will be communicated out to those who sign up as the date draws closer.
Note that only seniors who will remain in the Fort Collins/NoCo area and are actively seeking entry-level positions will be attending the fair. Students starting a 4-year college in Fall of 2023 are being discouraged from attending. The fair is for career-bound students only. Only businesses looking to hire graduating seniors 18+ into entry-level career related positions are encouraged to register and attend. Students will be asked to bring their resumes and be prepared for on the spot interviews.