Connect with companies and organizations to discuss full-time, part-time, internship, seasonal, and volunteer positions. This event is open ONLY to students and graduates of Colorado State University – Fort Collins, CSU Online, CSU Global, and CSU Pueblo. Unaffiliated community members are NOT permitted to attend.
The Colorado State University Career Center is committed to empowering students to pursue professional goals that honor their identities and values. As a public institution, we are obligated to allow access to a broad range of employers to meet with our student population. If a student is unfamiliar with an employer who is attending an on-campus event, the Career Center encourages them to learn more about that employer in order to make informed decisions that are congruent and aligned with their personal values.
Career Fair FAQs:
- Which day should I attend? Students and alumni are encouraged to attend both days of the Career Fair. Both Tuesday, 02/13, and Wednesday, 02/14, will take place in person at the CSU Lory Student Center. There will be different employers each day. Tuesday, 02/13, will focus on Communication, Business, Social Services, Liberal Arts, Hospitality/Tourism, Health/Wellness, and Education, and Wednesday, 02/14, will focus on Agricultural Sciences, Natural Resources, Technology, Computing, Biotech, and Life Sciences.
- What should I bring? Is there a dress code? Please dress for success; bring multiple copies of your resume and a valid student ID.
- How do I prepare for the Career Fair? Stop by the Career Center during drop-in advising appointments in LSC Room 120 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, for all of your questions.
- Do I need to register to attend? No, but we highly encourage you to do so. Please click “Join Event” on the left side of this page.
- Is there a coat check or place for me to make copies of my resume at the fair? The Alumni Association will be hosting a coach check. Printing is not available, so please bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- What should I do if I need an accommodation? For interview and/ or event accommodations, please contact email@example.com 72 hours or more before the fair.